We will not trade directly or indirectly or provide any services or goods directly or indirectly to OFAC and sanctioned or embargoed countries, we will not receive any money directly to / from a sanctioned country or indirectly via another country or directly or indirectly to / from a sanctioned person, entity, we will not route or accept any payment or transactions via Third parties / countries to obscure transaction activity generated either in our showroom or via this website.
Provided that you are eligible to use the Site, you are granted a limited license to access and use the Site and to download or print a copy of any portion of the Content to which you have properly gained access solely for your personal, non-commercial use. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you in and to the Site, the Content, and the Marks.
USER REGISTRATIONYou may be required to register with the Site. You agree to keep your password confidential and will be responsible for all use of your account and password. We reserve the right to remove, reclaim, or change a username you select if we determine, in our sole discretion, that such username is inappropriate, obscene, or otherwise objectionable.
USER REPRESENTATIONSBy using the Site, you represent and warrant that:
(1) all registration information you submit will be true, accurate, current, and complete.
(2) you will maintain the accuracy of such information and promptly update such registration information, as necessary.
(4) you are not under the age of 18 if you are Minor /under the age of 18 you shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website.
(5) You will not access the Site through automated or non-human means, whether through a bot, script or otherwise.
(6) You will not use the Site for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
(7) Your use of the Site will not violate any applicable law or local laws and regulations of the United Arab Emirates.
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any, and all current or future use of the Site (or any portion thereof).
WARRANTY DISCLAIMERBMG International General Trading LLC, its officers, managers, employees, and suppliers provide their services "AS IS" and without any warranty, condition, or representation as to our Services, of any kind, express, implied, or statutory. BMG International General Trading LLC, its officers, managers, employees, and suppliers specifically DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
PRODUCTSWe make every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors, features, specifications, and details of the products available on the Site. However, we do not guarantee that the colors, features, specifications, and details of the products will be accurate, complete, reliable, current, or free of other errors, your electronic display may not accurately reflect the actual colors and details of the products, all products are subject to availability, and we cannot guarantee that items will be in stock. We reserve the right to discontinue any products at any time for any reason. Prices for all products are subject to change.
USED / SECOND-HAND “DEVICES”Depending on stock availability, we might be offering ‘used’ or ‘second-hand’ “Devices” on the site, as per below provided ‘Grading System’, we perform extensive physical inspection of all “Devices” and test each mobile phone/device for compliance with our below terms and conditions. We ensure that it’s functionality and performance are as per manufacture’s standards, all listed “Devices” are in full working condition and sellable, tests are carried out prior to listing the “Devices” on the site, we take extra care to ensure the below standards are met:
• The “Device” has never been opened.
• No original parts have been replaced /changed.
• There are no Dents, chips, cracks or excessive wear and tear.
• “Device” is switching on and off.
• The integral bodywork has no cracks, dents, chips, missing plastics / metal, and no missing buttons.
• The LCD is working and power up correctly and fully beyond the 'Welcome Note'.
• The LCD has no lines or missing pixels.
• The screen is intact with no cracks or chips.
• There is no liquid damage.
• The touch screen is fully functional.
• All mechanisms are functioning correctly.
• All standard functionalities and software are in working order.
• NOT reported as barred / Blacklisted / Stolen.
Grade AThe phone is in visibly flawless condition near to new, with no scuffs, scratches, or marks to the outer case. It will not come in its original box or original accessories, the phone is unlocked and free from any security features, such as iCloud restrictions.
Grade BThe handset is visibly used, slightly light scratches, few minor dents in the casing, it will not come in its original box or original accessories, the phone is unlocked and free from any security features, such as iCloud restrictions.
Grade CIts wear will be heavier than Grade B, a degree of wear and tear, but it is in full working order, and minor screen scratches. It will not come in its original box or original accessories, the phone is unlocked and free from any security features, such as iCloud restrictions.
|USED / SECOND-HAND “DEVICES” Grading System|
|Usage||Minimal Usage||Moderate Usage||Extensive Usage|
|Condition||No Visible Scratches||Minimal Scratches||Minor Visible Scratches|
|Warranty||7 Days (From Receiving Date)||7 Days (From Receiving Date)||7 Days (From Receiving Date)|
|Accessories||Not Available||Not Available||Not Available|
|Box||Generic Packaging||Generic Packaging||Generic Packaging|
PURCHASES AND PAYMENTWe accept the following forms of payment: Debit Cards/Credit Cards, Cash on Delivery All payments shall be in United Arab Emirates Dirhams (AED), The UAE has now issued Federal Law No 8 of 2017 for Value-Added Tax (VAT) (the "Law"), Under the Law, a 5% VAT will be charged on all goods and services, except a limited number of items that are exempted. You agree to provide current, complete, and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made via the Site. You further agree to promptly update account and payment information, including email address, payment method, and payment card expiration date, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
You agree to pay all charges at the prices then in effect for your purchases and any applicable shipping fees, and you authorize us to charge your chosen payment provider for any such amounts upon placing your order, if your order is subject to recurring charges, then you consent to our charging your payment method on a recurring basis without requiring your prior approval for each recurring charge, until such time as you cancel the applicable order. We reserve the right to correct any errors or mistakes in pricing, even if we have already requested or received payment.
We reserve the right to refuse any order placed through the Site. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same payment method, and/or orders that use the same billing or shipping address. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers, or distributors.
When selling a “Device” (s), we recommend you take note of your IMEI number in case there is a problem with your order. Your IMEI number can be found at the back of your phone/device under the battery or by typing in *#06#
DELIVERY OF YOUR ORDERWe will deliver all sold items via the Site through a third-party courier service who will comply with the below terms the delivery process commences from the moment you submit your purchase request, we will use the exact address details that you provided on the site:
1. Delivery Costs: The costs of delivery will be as displayed on the Site, which will be an additional cost to the original purchase costs.
2. Delivery Date: This information will be displayed to you on our Site.
3. Delivery Delays:
1. if our supply of the product is delayed by an event outside of our control, then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimize the effect of the delay.
2. if no one is available at your address to take delivery and the products cannot be delivered we will notify you of how to rearrange delivery or collect the product.
3. if you do not collect the product from us as arranged or if, after a failed delivery to you, you do not re-arrange delivery or collect them from our showroom, we will contact you for further instructions. If, despite our reasonable efforts, we are unable to contact you or re-arrange delivery or collection, we will cancel your order.
4. ID Requirement Upon Delivery: the courier service entity at their sole discretion, can make any inquiry or deem necessary to verify your identity and/or ownership of your financial instruments by requesting that you provide us/ the courier service entity with further information or documentation, including, but not limited to requesting a form of identification and/or credit card. If we/ the courier service entity are unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide, we/ the courier service entity have the right to refuse delivery and cancel the order.
5. Overseas Delivery: there might be extra charges for any international deliveries that will be either displayed on the site or communicated to you by any communication means, you are required to ensure that your ordered products can be lawfully imported, comply with all laws and regulations and to pay all fees and customs duties relevant to your purchase.
6. Title to Products. A product will be considered owned by you and your responsibility from the time we deliver the product to the delivery address.
7. Invoice: We will issue an electronic invoice for your purchase and send such invoice to the email address you provided to us.
ORDER CANCELLATIONYou have the right to cancel your order at any time before you reach the Checkout Screen and submit your order, once your order is submitted, it will be considered as a ‘confirmed order’, if you still need to cancel your order after submission please check our Return/Refund Polices, or you may reach us on the Contact Us details to discuss your concern.
RETURN/REFUNDS POLICYPlease review our Return & Refund Policy posted on the Site prior to making any purchases.
SITE MANAGEMENTWe reserve the right, but not the obligation, to:
(3) in our sole discretion and without limitation, refuse, restrict access to, limit the availability of, or disable (to the extent technologically feasible) any of your Contributions or any portion thereof.
(4) in our sole discretion and without limitation, notice, or liability, to remove from the Site or otherwise disable all files and content that are excessive in size or are in any way burdensome to our systems.
(5) otherwise manage the Site in a manner designed to protect our rights and property and to facilitate the proper functioning of the Site.
If we terminate or suspend your account for any reason, you are prohibited from registering and creating a new account under your name, a fake or borrowed name, or the name of any third party, even if you may be acting on behalf of the third party, In addition to terminating or suspending your account, we reserve the right to take appropriate legal action, including without limitation pursuing civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
DISCLAIMERTHE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS-IS” AND “AS-AVAILABLE” BASIS. YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE SERVICES WILL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE AND YOUR USE THEREOF, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE SITE’S CONTENT OR THE CONTENT OF ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THIS SITE AND WE WILL ASSUME NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (1) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT AND MATERIALS, (2) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SITE, (3) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (4) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE SITE, (5) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE SITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (6) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT AND MATERIALS OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SITE. WE DO NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE SITE, ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE, OR ANY WEBSITE OR MOBILE APPLICATION FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING, AND WE WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND ANY THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. AS WITH THE PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITYIN NO EVENT WILL WE OR OUR DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFIT, LOST REVENUE, LOSS OF DATA, OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, we reserve the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify us, and you agree to cooperate, at your expense, with our defense of such claims. We will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any such claim, action, or proceeding which is subject to this indemnification upon becoming aware of it.
ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS, TRANSACTIONS, AND SIGNATURESVisiting the Site, sending us emails, and completing online forms constitute electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications, and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications we provide to you electronically, via email and on the Site, satisfy any legal requirement that such communication be in writing. YOU HEREBY AGREE TO THE USE OF ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES, CONTRACTS, ORDERS, AND OTHER RECORDS, AND TO ELECTRONIC DELIVERY OF NOTICES, POLICIES, AND RECORDS OF TRANSACTIONS INITIATED OR COMPLETED BY US OR VIA THE SITE.
You hereby waive any rights or requirements under any statutes, regulations, rules, ordinances, or other laws in any jurisdiction which require an original signature or delivery or retention of non-electronic records, or to payments or the granting of credits by any means other than electronic means.
CONTACT USTo resolve a complaint regarding the Site or receive further information, please contact us at:
BMG INTERNATIONAL GENERAL TRADING LLC
ABU DHABI, DEFENCE ROAD,
2-19 EAST, ABU DHABI, C64 -C65,
P.O.Box No. 40475, Abu Dhabi.
Last Updated on February 21, 2021 by admin